- Includes a single user licence, activation code and download instructions (if needed).
- Software is the latest version (7).
- Licence is non-transferable, perpetual. Permits up to two simultaneous device installations for personal use.*
- All necessary information will be emailed to purchaser.
- If you have already installed the 30-day trial this is the product you need to unlock it.
- Internet access is required for installation and activation.
Family Historian runs on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8 or 7.
* Subject to the terms of the End User Licence Agreement. Note: ‘non-transferable’ means that the licence cannot be transferred once activated. Activation occurs only after the software has been installed. To learn about giving a copy of Family Historian as a gift, please see Family Historian 7 as a Gift.